Saturday, April 08, 2006

Click here to watch 'Burst-thru-door'

I've skipped a scene here for anyone who's counting..... There should be another scene of the bachelors bouncing up towards the house, I've got a loop of the bachelors bouncing and I've got the background but I wanted to get on with proper animating so I went straight ahead with this last night. I'd had the key poses done for a few days and finally sat down to flesh it out. Now that I'm doing close ups and dialogue I'm trying to get much more expression into the characters. If you look at the sketch book page below you will see a couple that I used in this scene. This probably has the most extreme expression in the whole film, it is building up to the climax and I wanted it to feel quite manic. Basically the two bachelors burst thru the door... look up and see that the mouse has fled....... and previously had eaten up the muffin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home